View Single Post
Old 08.28.2009, 01:51 PM   #100
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself

This guy, 'Purple Aki', was an urban legend in these parts until his arrest a few years ago proved he was a real person. Akinwale Arobieke. In the 80s he chased one of my dad's friends onto some live railway track.

I AM SCARED OF THIS GIANT MYTHICAL CREATURE.

"During the court case DC Patrick Kilgannon told how "Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles".[2] During the court case Arobieke made an apology to his victims, and admitted that he was "infamous, notorious, everything from a bogeyman to whatever"."

My god.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|