View Single Post
Old 06.13.2006, 01:00 PM   #22
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I got the CD and Vinyl, along with two free passes to the small private LA club show in a month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I'm a jerk. I try to support the local independent store just around the block from where I work. But no... yesterday I just couldn't wait one more day so I strayed and bought my copies at another store several blocks away (still an independent local store, though). Today the owner of the first store (the one I try to support the most) sees me and asks if I want him to hold a copy of RR for me when it comes in on vinyl tomorrow. He knows I like SY and he knows I like vinyl. God, how embarrassing. What could I say? I felt so sleazy. In fact, I felt so guilty about my betrayal, I went over and picked out a $17 copy of The Marble Index on vinyl and bought it.
Haha that's something I would do.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|