View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 01:07 AM   #17432
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
last night my boyfriend called 20 times and i ignored every call, its not that i dont love him i just dont feel like talking at 4am that and you tell me you dont want to lose me and you always think im cheating on you, every time you accuse me of doing something like that its just about the same as calling me a whore and when i asked you why you do it you just said that things are too good or that your testing me to see what i say..i just dont see why i have to earn your trust when you say everyday you love me or is that just some kinda test i kinda just want to give up on you but your too emotional and theres no telling what you would do…. i really need some help, because i have no idea what to do about him

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|