View Single Post
Old 07.27.2007, 11:58 PM   #99
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Hey Adam! That is your name right? I'm in my 40's and I KNOW I have more life experience under my belt than any of the snotty, stupid kids on this friggin' board. Spoiled kid with rich parents sounds more like 90% of the jerks that post here and use this board for BS instead of real information. Which would explain a LOT since several postings express a complete disregard for forking over $50 for barely a full concert.

I've been collecting music since before you were born! And I know a LOT more about the industry and how it's turned into more of a corporate scam over the course of my life. Getting screwed at a White Stripes show is about much more than Jack and Meg deciding they just couldn't finish the show.

A lot of you kids are NOT getting it and that's REALLY scary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
"OH and I buy more music than you could probably ever DREAM of! I can't even fit it into the house anymore I have so much of it."

Sounds like you're a spoiled brat with rich parents who is just whining because you didn't get your way when your favorite shitty rock group played a few minutes less than you wanted them to.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|