View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 12:56 PM   #100
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
Alright, but that does not mean everyone should enjoy every musical genre, or does it?

Techno, I think it sucks, and it's not music designed to be listened to, but to make people dance, so they can focus on what happens on the dance floor without being distracted by the music. (Autechre doesn't fit in the category imo)

I didn't say everyone should enjoy every musical genre. But to diss up a whole genre (in that case, any music created with electronic instruments!), say your favorite music is superior, and saying a board has gone to shit because some people talk about music you don't like is plain ridiculous and sheer stupidity.

I totally disagree with your point of view on techno music - I can listen to 4 to the floor EQ'd techno without dancing to it -, but at least you admit it's subjective and don't pretend everyone should stop talking about techno because of this.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|