View Single Post
Old 07.02.2007, 10:22 AM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have loved the misfits since I hear 20 eyes when I was 13. It blew me away. that and minor threat's out of step began my withdrawal fromthe heavy metal ranks.

I love the misfits. In my ears they can do no wrong. (original misfits pre-1985 of course)
I lve every album. they are all different.
Static Age is straight up punk rocking horror, melodic and fantabulous.
Walk Among Us is tied for my favorite with EARTH AD. walk among us has just song after song that mkes my blood boil and I fuicking canot get enough,.
earth AD is the hardcore punk one and goddamn, I do notcare what anyone says, that fucking album blows much hardcore out of it's collective asses. It is a fucking masterpiece or aggression. WE BITE is my favorite song on that.

The misfits were NOT a "singles" band like the smiths or the cure. they put out singles and eps because they could not afford to oput out albums, but their official albums are winners all the way through. even the silly songs like Rat Fink are fun and not filler to me

The only original misfits song that I do not like is Come Back, which I think goes on about 2 minutes too long.

MISFITS!@!!!