View Single Post
Old 03.15.2019, 03:06 PM   #6140
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Well maybe it's right that everyone pays into the service that so benefits their lives (and saves them). The thing is that even if you can only pay a little, you still get the right to healthcare as a person with dignity who will get sick sometimes. What's wrong with that? Not to mention that it's a proven fact that poverty and poor health are linked greatly. Unless you're just bitter that you've done well for yourself and have to pay a bit more than others for the betterment of the country's most vulnerable? That's honestly the only stance I can take mentally that could justify thinking for profit healthcare is a better alternative.
but we all do pay for the most vulnerable!!!

the gofund mes that you find are probably from middle class people who refused to take out insurance. 2 million beggar campaigns in 8 years, but still 20 million a year refuse to buy insurance or simply can't because premiums went up after obamacare.

but like i already said, ***really poor people get medicaid already***
**poor people in america get "free" (as you like to call it) government health care***

so that's already in place.

i am not "doing well for myself" nor "bitter". i live on very little, but i simply accept that life has tradeoffs. i know there is no pie in the sky so i am not asking for a slice. YOUR HEAVENLY PIE IS LIES.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|