View Single Post
Old 12.11.2016, 06:23 AM   #7802
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not a Man City fan but I suppose I am sort of a Pep fan. He simply can't carry on with his attitude towards defending or they're gonna slip into mid table. I know you complained about the defence at Bayern but his record there was still amazingly good. So far he's kept only 2 clean sheets in the Prem and they have the worst goals against record of any of the teams around them.

They play Watford next, who are doing well but who Man City should be expecting to beat. If they lose that, or even if they win but the problems in defence persist, Pep will be under real pressure. Maybe not from the board but definitely from the fans.

The other issue is Bravo. I know he's meant to be good but he's not shown it in the Prem yet. And this isn't just about his sweeper-keeper role. He's making basic goalkeeping mistakes.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|