View Single Post
Old 05.03.2014, 03:06 PM   #591
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Bro, I totally made a post about Ty when the EP first hits stores. I also like it a lot, but I'm almost weirded out by the fact that I do... It's clubby bitches n' hoes Rap&B... With tons of singing in ridiculously crooning voices about (no offense) some seriously stupid shit.

It's not like it's channel orange, or 808's & Heartbreak... It's not "pbr" or "alt," and it doesn't push any buttons or boundaries. It just sounds ill. Ill as all hell.
I don't think it's top five material for me, but I like it.
lol yeah his subject matter is ratchet. supposedly his album will have more content though:

"The album's going to be called Free TC, it's dedicated to my lil bro, all the homies in prison that's wrongfully imprisoned," Ty Dolla $ign said when asked about what he is currently working on. "It's like a lot of people that end up like that just end up getting twisted and washed so like this is basically dedicated to him and I'm going to use the money to get him the greatest lawyer."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...collaborations
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|