View Single Post
Old 11.02.2007, 07:54 AM   #14
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
point of fact... in utero wasnt a 21st century recording was it??? it was 1993 right???????

it is not the most important rock album evr. its a fucking damn fine beast of an album engineered by a master and played by a shit hot band . it is a far better album in general than nevermind. its populist????? i dont agree, its only populist because the name of te band, in utero tends to be really forgotten about by folk who are into nirvana the product, yknow who i mean,,, the kids that wore nirvana shirts whilst listening to guns and roses, whitesnake and the like... i could never understand the fascination for hair metal and heavy metal kids to like nirvana. nirvana always were more punk than that for me.........

anyway... in utero.......... fuckig great, im actualy gonna listen to the albini cut of it right now, skip to scentless tho, that song is nirvanas peak!