View Single Post
Old 05.16.2018, 11:14 AM   #22526
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I've got this Alien DVD box set for a long time of the first four movies (up until Alien Resurrection). Never watched it and I realised once again why: bought it in the US, stupid me, and yes I was warned not to do it but I was stubborn... So I can't play it on my DVD player on the big screen TV due to PAL vs NTSC
But now I'm watching it on the PC. There's two DVDs for each movie. First has the original and a special edition / director's cut version. And then an additional DVD with special features on how the movie was made. The special features for the first movie are very cool. Quite amazing to find out how all the special effects were done in a time when there were no PCs yet to do all that work.

I won't give any spoilers, but it's highly recommended if you're into these movies.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|