View Single Post
Old 10.30.2013, 08:10 PM   #17516
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Are you saying that you dig Bronson, or that his swag seems authentic?

Btw the way, I love John Carpenter but The Fog is such a terrible fucking movie. What a waste.

I do like him and I think for a while he was one of the most authentic/believable tough guys out there, but I'll admit that by the 80s he'd become a bit ridiculous. But then you mention that being a decade when he was making Clint Eastwood parodies which is sort of true (although not really parodies) but then again pretty much what everyone was doing that in the 80s, including Clint Eastwood.

Bronson's movies from the 70s though, stuff like Mr Majestyk, Cold Sweat, were great.

And what's so terrible about The Fog? It's not my fave by Carpenter and the ending's a definite let down but until that point it hardly puts a foot wrong.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|