View Single Post
Old 04.14.2012, 12:53 PM   #23
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
AMT was pretty rad last night. Heavy psych avant space rock w/ noisy bits & eccentric vocal improv. Their new record, Son of a Bitches Brew, is supposedly more jazz influenced, which I think to them just means more abstract open ended jamming and occasional soprano sax blasts. Highlight was extended Pink Lady Lemonade, the only song of theirs I recognize, and perhaps their best, but if you're a long time die hard AMT fan maybe it's passé? I recorded the whole thing, seems like it turned out well, so hopefully within the week I will upload it here. Their current lineup is five guys, and is listed on their website.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|