Thread: Ween.
View Single Post
Old 09.09.2016, 10:17 AM   #20
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Type in 'The Quest for Boog Island' on youtube. It's my Dean Ween Les Claypool fishing cartoon starring ween forumers. It's the feature presentation on the DVD

Last I heard of this show was when they were looking for people to send in clips of themselves singing the anthem via facebook. I am hoping this project is still a go, and is still in whatever pilot phase or process it takes? I have not heard anything about it in quite some time (I am a huge Primus fan, personally).

Also a Ween fan, but not near the level of my Primus or SY fandom. Choc & Cheese is also a personal fav, but for some reason I also connected to Quebec big-time. I don't think it's as appreciated as some others by their main fanbase, but I really, really like that album a lot.

I have only seen them once, back in '96 opening for Foo Fighters. It was just Dean and Gene with a drum machine. Such a great evening that was. Had to skip my senior prom to go, but have never had regrets. I made the right choice for certain! Always wanted to see a full band Ween show though.

Clicked the cartoon to watch, but at work and noticed it was 20+ minutes. Spot-checked through it though and it looks really cool! Looking forward to getting home tonight and checking it out!
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|