Thread: Aliens!
View Single Post
Old 05.16.2010, 06:16 PM   #15
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
AT LEAST MY CAR DIDN'T GET DESTROYED BY THE TORNADO, HUH? BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE. LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, SPACE.

ps: nothing on this board bothers me...I'm displacing the fact that I'm hot, I work out too much, don't eat enough and I'm sick of fake ass spanish accents by people who cannot speak spanish, let alone understand what people who DO speak spanish are saying when they aren't speaking spanish. for fuck's sake, he said "we met her" not "we married her". do you think both those dudes scored that hot chick? I doubt it. maybe one of them, because he was talented and talent will carry you a long way, but surely not both of them.

THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU ALL, I LEAVE DISASTER IN MY WAKE. ALSO, I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT I WILL SURVIVE THE COMING APOCALYPSE, WITH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL. LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, SPACE, MAYBE YOU CAN REPOPULATE THE PLANET INTO A BETTER PLACE, A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK SPANISH CAN SAY IT WITH STYLE, A PLACE WHERE GIRLS FROM GUATEMALA (ywate'mala) ARE SAFE TO BE FROM GUATEMALA, AND NOT SAY, THE PHILIPPINES, OR MEXICO, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|