View Single Post
Old 04.17.2009, 01:04 PM   #84
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
probably need both sides of it. without the restless folks what would happen?
and then without the other demographic however they were described above, the most popular music right now would be silence. CHEESE

i'm riding so high on self indulgence today i'm just going to convince myself i'm wrong and send horribly negative messages to myself for an hour

You need the restless folks, I agree entirely. In spite of the fact that my personal opinion is that the overwhelming majority of music is made in the spirit of throwing non-stick shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. Without people like me, restless folks have no-one to feel self-righteous over (and very much vice-versa). It's all about...FUCKING HELL I'VE BECOME HEGELIAN.

Bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|