View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 03:34 PM   #283
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My take on Harden and flopping.

I am from the old Barkley, Anthony Mason, NO SOFT FOULS school of thought. The flops will stop as soon as power forwards and centers begin to smack the lane penetrators around again. Once you are knocked down HARD you will not seek to create flops. I hate flops. I hated it when Jordan would do it. I hated it when Reggie Miller would do it. The king of flops in my book was Karl Malone. I hated that fuck.

This Texans team is built to get 20 points a game from free throws and then around 40 pts a game from three point shots. mcHale was and always will be a cheater, so now he teaches our Rockets how to cheat.