View Single Post
Old 10.07.2008, 05:11 PM   #93
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hah.

I just rented this poopy movie about Bob Flannegan who has cystic fibrosis but still has his crappy girlfriend beat the shit out of him because it gets him off. He also has to dress up in a shitty diaper and drink bottles of his own piss.

This fecal thread actually was shittily serious, I really was trying to understand the bowel psychology behind this particular brown fetish. I just present shit threads in a non-serious way because.. uh... it is a silly shit subject. But I was being serious. But.. At this point, 2 years later, who gives a shit.

And I appreciate the replies. They actually were mature. I figured people would be posting pictures of chicks being shit on and such but nope. And that's great.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|