View Single Post
Old 10.07.2008, 04:55 PM   #91
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Gmku, are you trying to out-stupid the thing you just said on the last movie you watched thread about people shouldn't be watching these sick films cuz they're not generic and mainstream enough? (which I'm assuming is a joke but hey)

First of all, I guess you didn't read that I met people since then that GENUINELY LIKED TO BE POOPED ON.

I read 2 books since then on the subject of weird fetishes and there is a girl (and this is a true story) in one who LOVES to wrap saran (however you spell it -- sarin?) wrap around her face and have her boyfriend shit on it. Also, there are plenty of genuine poop/pee/diaper/etc fetishes around. I read all kinds of funny and crazy shit.

I'm not here to judge people... This thread was just me trying to understand what exactly about human shit would turn a person on. Just curiousity... because I do believe it is disgusting. But there is an appeal. And I can understand any sexual fetish.. getting beaten, rape fetishes, whatever.. whatever sick shit you can think of.. but I simply cannot understand this one. Some of you guys are party poopers.

If you don't know anything about the subject and have nothing to contribute besides "Duh this thred is dum", don't reply. If this "kind of thread" bothers you, don't reply (or don't read it).

Also, your quote "why you could even entertain the possibility that a female human being, by virtue of simply being female, could enjoy this is beyond comprehension for me, and I think reeks of blatant sexism and adolescent nonsense" suggests you didn't even read my post but just saw that I wrote "girl" in the title and skimmed the thread and are now using whatever phrases are most convenient to your non-existent argument to try to disprove something I already PROVED is true:

Yes, some girls -- and guys! -- actually, in fact, do -- believe it or not -- LIKE TO GET SHIT ON. Deal with it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|