View Single Post
Old 10.07.2008, 12:17 PM   #88
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
So, I was wondering this today... like chicks at scatbabes or sweetmooky (who had a feeding tube shoved down her throat which was constantly supplied fresh new shit)... is it actually possible that there are girls who aren't just getting paid a shit load of money to do this but actually like being pooped on? The smell ofs hit turns them on?

In all seriousness..

Cuz I know some friends who like to scratch their asshole and sniff it. And I think that in the same way, it could be possible that girls like to sniff/eat/bathe in their own poop. Not most girls. Only some.

I'm writing a college paper on this, someone help!

Please, only mature responses.

Here's the most mature response you can get on this subject: No, girls do not like to get pooped on. No human being in her or his right mind likes to get pooped on. That's foul and disgusting, and why you could even entertain the possibility that a female human being, by virtue of simply being female, could enjoy this is beyond comprehension for me, and I think reeks of blatant sexism and adolescent nonsense. And I don't believe for a second that you're writing a college paper on this.

You want "mature responses," post something mature.

This is the kind of thread that makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing here in this forum at all.

Retarded.