View Single Post
Old 01.13.2011, 06:19 PM   #112
easyrazors
little trouble girl

easyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asses
Dave Grohl isn't a patch on Roland from Big Black

I guess the reason people ask Steve Albini to record is because they want to sound a bit like everything else he's recorded - they are the artists, after all.
Right Now by Pussy Galore would have suffered from any production value at all, hehe - as it is it's perfect.

In kind of some hazy memory timeline of the 80s, it seemed then that if there had been no SY, there would have been no Dinosaur, without DJ there would have been no Mudhoney, and without Mudhoney no Nirvana. At least that's how the trail worked in my fuzzy mind - I don't mean influence-wise, I just mean success breeding success, or at least them getting noticed.

(apologies for the seemingly random statements, was kinda wanting to comment on a number of different points raised)
easyrazors is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|