View Single Post
Old 07.23.2009, 07:10 PM   #11
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o o o
Ah there is indeed a Topsstrasse there...

The flea market is in Mauerpark, which is exactly west of the stadium. Here is a view from the Mauerpark - you can see the lights from the football stadium right behind the hill:

To make it simple, the flea market is about 100 metres (?) behind where this picture was taken (that is in the opposite direction! i'm not sure i'm very clear here).

that brings back a lot of memories. that flea maret was always really busy though, at least as far as i remember.

the path down the middle is actually the old death strip in between the wall. there are a number of tree's there, each one to remember a person who was killed trying to cross at that point.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|