View Single Post
Old 10.23.2006, 12:54 PM   #14
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
A good friend of mine, has just finished making two prototype sex toys called Probe and Rodent.

Probe is a remote controlled vibrator with a built-in camera and a monitor. It's soul purpose is to probe the body internally, while giving the user maximum pleasure. I won't be specific about the materials needed to produce one, but it'll cost you about 20 euros, and you can make one yourself.

Rodent on the other hand, differs a little. It's made from an ordinary wireless computer mouse, and the user doesn't insert it... he/she sits on it. They'll both have 3-4 different vibration speeds and produce light in varied colours, for night play.

These products have probably being manufactured before, but they are one of a kind items, that are built for satisfaction of a different kind.

The Remote controls can be used by partners from a distance of up to 30m.

I'll keep you informed about it's release date.