View Single Post
Old 11.30.2017, 03:43 PM   #8858
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i hope he comes here because i still believe klinsmann had the right diagnostic— ‘murka needs to take it to the next level.

klinsi’s problem i believe was with the execution— on the one hand he never consolidated an actual squad that was capable of achieving his wishes, and on the other hand when under pressure he retreated to basic tactics.

martino could have the chance to take a young squad and shape them into something more functional. but, you know— a squad, not a permanent tryout.

he fucked up a bit with argentina though so who knows. but team usa could use a bit of “latin flair,” as they say.

he’s in atlanta now but i’ve never seen that team. not even heard of it actually ha ha ha
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|