View Single Post
Old 04.30.2017, 12:38 PM   #21057
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
there's apparently an english version of oldboy i have consciously avoided. get the korean stuff.

and start with sympathy for mr. vengeance. forget oldboy for a moment. don't say oldboy again. don't...! lol

sympathy for mr. vengeance. korean. fucking great. start there.

--

ETA: speaking of disturbing sex, have you noticed how most english speaking movies feature sex that looks like rape? a lot of violent motions and screaming and shit. it's always like some brawl, and painful grimaces. ha ha ha ha. it's not brazilian jiu-jitsu, motherfuckers! get yr shit together & stop the sports contest

Yah, but you kinda evaded my question. I'm really not interested in watching something that's got really disturbing rape shit in it, even if the rape is avenged. Knowing that, should I proceed with the aforementioned films?

I really wanna know. I don't like it when movies make me cry and sent me into a pit of existential despair and make me hate people.

But yes American movies have some fucked up sex scenes. I've never thought of it as an "American" thing, but perhaps it is. I don't recall seeing many French movies that depict sex this way. Italian movies kind of do.. especially crime films and horror. But that's usually just actual rape, or torture. I don't think they color their love-making with the same brush.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|