View Single Post
Old 02.26.2011, 04:55 PM   #14144
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

(his hair changes 20 times per episode -- strange I never noticed that before!).

Haha. Yup!

It happens a lot in the Canadian box-set too. Specifically when he has a shaved head and the prosthetics on his face. I'm not entirely sure that those episodes are all in the proper order. I even remember there being a reference to "the lobster skit" in an episode placed before the episode with the actual skit. It may just be a case of recording-dates vs. airing-dates though. Which is the same way that the episode order on some of the X-Files DVDs are fucked up, if you pay close enough attention.

But yeah, they show a lot of old clips in the MTV version. Did you watch the spring break special yet? Where he upsets the cruise ship kitchen? Hahaha
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|