View Single Post
Old 02.26.2011, 04:41 PM   #14143
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
I have been doing TV series instead of movies for the past year or so. Just finished Terminator/ The Sarah Connor Chronicles. It was wonderful. Why the fuck was it cancelled???

I don't understand TV executives. When someone makes a great show they almost always find a way to kill it. It's like their job titles are "Creativity Killer Demon, Prime Time Division." Shit like Buffy makes it past the 3rd year only by great feats of contortion. What is wrong with these people?

Anyway, great fucking show; in spite of the TV-style flaws (lack of continuity, cheesy credits at the start of 2nd season, switch from long plot to one-episode mini-plots, etc), very good shit.

Note to self: rewatch Berlin Alexanderplatz.

--

Ghostchase: Do you think Eternal Sunshine owes more to Gondry or to Charlie Kaufmann? You seem to think Gondry, can you tell me why? To me this is 80% Charlie Kaufman and the visual tricks are the only Gondry watermark I notice. In other words, beautifully shot as this might have been, it could have been shot by other people, but it could only have been written by Charlie Kaufman. Yes? No? Maybe?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|