View Single Post
Old 02.04.2009, 11:44 PM   #28
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancykitten
I'm going to try very hard to resist listening to any leaks before I own the physical copy. I might listen to one song, but that's it.

I downloaded Rather Ripped, and I felt really guilty -- not because I downloaded it: I was going to buy it regardless, but I felt I cheated myself by not waiting and allowing myself to have a near-fatal heartattack when I finally had it in my hands (like what happened with Nurse, Murray Street and NYC G&F). It just wasn't the same knowing that I was familiar with all the music on it already.

thats exactly what happened to me too. i wasn't even sure if sonic youth was going to record a new album. but luckily they're ETERNAL. i'm with you, man. im fucking waiting
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|