View Single Post
Old 05.31.2007, 01:36 AM   #17
Silver Son
empty page

Silver Son is a splendid one to beholdSilver Son is a splendid one to beholdSilver Son is a splendid one to beholdSilver Son is a splendid one to beholdSilver Son is a splendid one to beholdSilver Son is a splendid one to beholdSilver Son is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
i am not sure if it's a promo, usually they have "promo" stamped on the cd itself (common practice from geffen at the time), or a sticker on the front of the artwork sent out in bulk to retail stores, and since silver son didn't say it had it printed on it i don't think it would be

i think it may have been a printing error by one of the european pressing plants, but then again country to country there are differences in the packaging so it's hard to say if the copy you got is standard from one of the euro plants or not

There is no promo stamp on it any where, but where the barcode should be it say:
D 193998
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
under license
6550 East 30th Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
(I have posted a picture)

Also I don't think that is't a european press it clearly says made in USA on both the cd and the insert, I brought it on eay from at guy in the US some years back.
As far as I know the standard european press also comes with the cards for inserts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (28.0 KB, 13 views)
Silver Son is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|