View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 07:28 AM   #9
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I went to a gay bar with a friend on Sunday and the football craze seems to have taken hold of the homo population.We amused ourselves(to the point of nearly being thrown out)in commenting on how straight crowds differ from gay ones when it comes to noisy cheering.The noisiest shouting we could hear was from the dyke contingent wich were butcher than your average lorry driver.I've never heard so many comments about David Beckham's legs at any previous match-watching i attended before.Are homos really into sportz(spelt the chavvy way)or is it all about football kits?

what were you doing that almost got you thrown out?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|