View Single Post
Old 12.28.2010, 07:31 AM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
There's only been one person whose music I genuinely thought was awful this year (and for discretion's sake I'll leave him nameless). I've quite enjoyed Drone, YotL, UUUUUU, catsleeph, Listening Mirror and bits of Robe/ SShock But in terms of stuff that floored me, I have to say the 4 or so times I've seen Thought Forms this year they've gone from being a 'this is alright' to 'fuck me, this is a bit good' band. Also, as ever, my favourite remains Diesel, and if I manage to get this label started I've been talking about (quietly) forever, he'll be one of the first releases.

That's not 5. Sorry. Thanks for the props those who propped me. I have a couple of tracks on this compilation, if anyone's interested (and it's free, so you should be). Not my normal sort of thing, I should note.

I'm working on something for this SYG compilation today as well, and there's another 'thing' I'm involved in early next year that I'll post about closer to the time.

Edit: Who is Angel's Spit then? I missed that entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|