View Single Post
Old 03.23.2011, 01:59 AM   #4909
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
HOO-WAH! So the March 17 show at the Parish for NPR (not to be confused with the longer, Merge Showcase show from the next day at the same venue, which hopefully was recorded because my intrepid reporter friend who attended 6 out of 8 Wild Flag shows at SXSW [one lucky sumbitch, that cat] told me it was "spectacularly wild" and Brownstein herself described it as "unhinged") can be downloaded as a single 128kbps mp3 from the NPR site. As you golden gods can see, the complete performance is on pro-shot video there as well. So here's my question: how can I capture it AND the interview and performance of "Future Crimes" from the IFC Crossroads March 19 show that can be seen here? I've tried Orbit and the Ask & Record Toolbar but neither worked. Many thanks in advance for your software suggestions.

I have no idea how the hell to download the streaming video from NPR, but the video of Wild Flag's performance of "Future Crimes" as well as the interview at ifc.com can be easily downloaded with the DownloadHelper extension of firefox.

At KEXP's blog there is a video of them performing "Romance":
http://blog.kexp.org/blog/2011/03/21...-johnnys-day-1

The Soup Nazi, a transfer of the "Glass Tambourine/Future Crimes" 7" is already circulating, albeit in a lossy format (320 kbps MP3). A download link is located at the last page of that Wild Flag thread in this board.