View Single Post
Old 08.15.2006, 12:36 PM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Rize was a very cool documentary.

I love documentary films. here are some that I really dug a lot.

Ghengis Blues is about a blind, down and out blues singer named Paul pena who one day hears Tuvan throat singing on his shortwave readio, and over time teaches himself to sing that way. he hooks up with some people who want to take him to tuva to meet the throat singers. it is a very good film, and sad.

I know a lot of people have issues with Michael Moore, but this, his forst documentary about trying to meet with the head of ford or GM or some shit like that is fucking great.

This is the single funniest documentary I have ever seen. Vernon Floida, by the same guy who did fast loose and out of control and A Brief History of Time (another great docu about Stephen Hawking, the physicist) details the small town of Vernon Florida and the eccentric and wacked out people that livre there. Some of th funniest lines I have ever heard. Gibby haynes himself said it was the funniest thing he had ever seen.