Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.13.2006, 06:35 AM   #202
gambra
bad moon rising

gambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's asses
I know this is my first ever post here but whatever.. To the people that were bitching about the size, the queues etc etc can they please shut the fuck up? What the hell are you taking about "populist approach" and "glastonbury unsigned tent"?? There were only 6,000 people at ATP, not the 200,000 that arrive at galstonbury.. What other festival are you going to get to see all these bands (this is just an excuse to post what I saw myself)

Friday:
Ashtray Navigations, Nurse With Wound, Hive Mind, Deerhoof, Iggy & The Stooges, Sonic Youth, Dead C

Saturday:
The New Blockaders And The Haters, The Melvins, Deerhoof (again!),Hair Police, Mats Gustaffason & EYE, Corsano/Flaherty/Yeh, 16 Bitch Pile Up, Leslie Keffer, MV/EE & The Bummer Road, Comets On Fire

Sunday:
Bark Haze, Aaron Dilloway, The Skaters, My Cat Is An Alien, Wolf Eyes, Negative Approach, Six Organs Of Admittance, No-Neck Blues Band, MC5, Sunburned Hand Of The Man

Glastonbury-lite? Yeah right..
gambra is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|