View Single Post
Old 03.12.2013, 11:02 PM   #163
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anRkutaPS9w .... edit.

louder.?!?! can't believe you haven't posted this ^^^

best thing i've enjoyed from any OF. ugg... that tyler dude can eat it.
dope song.

1:47-1:51 should be made into a gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I can't help but enjoy the new JT single, if only because of Jay-Z's cameo.

I can't say for sure, but I feel as though I've sensed some negativity towards Jay-z on this board (or somewhere) lately. Am I imagining that?

I hope I am, because I fucking love Jay-z. Even his shitty song. Songs, like H.O.V.A., which are so early 00's/late '90s, that they bring MTV, no limit soldjaz, and TRL to mind. Even on those tracks, He's brilliant.

And yes, 12 Reasons is going to be Epic. Personally I'm looking forward to WOLF more, but a new Ghostface album always reduces me to a drooling, mindless fanboydom
i love Jay but his verses have been so lazy since Watch the Throne (which was great). Suit & Tie got old to me after a week, probably the most skippable song on JT's new album.

i'm a lil more excited about Doris than WOLF though.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|