View Single Post
Old 05.13.2014, 12:04 PM   #69
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Watch out for this too. I didn't even know this was happening, but it's out now. Pretty fucking boss. Will be enjoying my first listen shortly.

(Yay Godspeed and SFTF and post rock related things!!!)

Hiss Tracts is an ongoing collaboration between accomplished and acclaimed sound sculptors David Bryant and Kevin Doria, who have for the past several years been diligently building up a body of captivating soundscape work. Both players are well-known for their work within various strains of drone-inflected and experimental music: Bryant as a member of Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Set Fire To Flames, Doria as a member of Growing and for his solo work as Total Life. With Hiss Tracts they channel these bona fides into thrilling new territory. [/i]
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|