View Single Post
Old 01.09.2008, 03:41 PM   #9
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
yup to the first and yup on the 2nd, I was a little slow realizing T was playing along and didn't turn on my taper right away stupidly.

Derek's song selection was great, but the PA was just so loud it creates a real antisocial environment I think...in the sense its really impossible to communicate...and there were some really attractice women there, but how do you start a conversation with them, by screaming in their ear "THATS A GREAT TSHIRT YOU HAVE ON" as she wipes away the spittle from you screaming so loud?? I tried talking to my friend in the balconey and finally my throat was raw and I was just like, ok, I'll scream at you later...

it was a really good gig, I'm just a little overexposed by the awesome shows I saw over the weekend: KIlslug/Psycho Fri; mv/ee (almost 2 hours!!!) and also Kilslug/Full Blown Aids Sat and then Charles Gayle/Hill Green/Ryan Sawyer trio Sun...no filler anywhere

Hmmmm. Yes I see your problem

cramped quarters + attractive ladies + loud jams = difficulty interacting

But lets work this out, you were taping? So you weren't trying to communicate at all during the sets right? See there are times during quiet sections of jams or between songs where you could have gotten your "nice t-shirt" line in and possibly had a much wilder night.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|