View Single Post
Old 11.12.2007, 09:56 PM   #38
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Not really bitching. . . just noticing a trend in a certain demographic of bands.

If I only listened to music I liked, how would I ever discover new music?

I have noticed the same trend and thus I posted in the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
having either whistling parts or soprano oooh ooohh ooooh oooooh parts?

whistling and ooh oooh oohh : this decade of music :: chorus : the eighties

oh and by indie I mean "indie"

I would never recognize the above topic post as being "bitchy." I would think it rather perhaps as "insightful but informal" and lacking in some articulation of thought, but not "bitchy."

Then again, it's possible that Everyneurotic has noticed a whole other trend, haha...one that I'm unaware of because I've been off the board the last few days.

It's also likely that some reading do not know what in the fuck I am referring to at all.

I really should have read a bit more of Julian's recent posts before making this post.

Yeah, I'm sorry, this post of mine sucks. In this case, I have thoroughly wasted your time.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|