View Single Post
Old 11.29.2017, 11:23 AM   #165
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
(That massage bit depressed me. Reminded me I don't have anyone in my life to massage me on a regular basis. Thanks.)

Depression is my nemesis and he seems to flare up this time of year, but I've been doing well. It's the little things, boring things. Oats? I added that to my list.

Walking. Light. Water. Sleep. Meditation. Keeping busy. Nothing at all exciting, nothing that makes me wildly blissful.

But I think my goal used to be to defeat depression, when it makes more sense to just keep it under control by doing these little things on a mostly daily basis. Wish I knew this years ago. I was looking for a big answer, but it's just little maintenance things that have provided me with the most relief.

That's just my level of depression. Others may need more help.

Mornings are worse for me. Maybe my chemicals are out of whack the first few hours of the morning. Or maybe the problem comes from not being active and allowing my mind wander to bad places. Not sure.

All I know is depression used to rule my life and I finally got sick of it and have tried to fight back. It's been easier (but less exciting) than I would've thought.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|