View Single Post
Old 04.22.2012, 02:40 PM   #2017
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Here is my recording of Acid Mothers Temple 2012/04/13 @ The Echo, Los Angeles, CA

http://wtrns.fr/7nOErrdp8fi2iX

dimers can upload to dime if they wish, or not if they don't wish

I don't know the real names of most of these songs, but enjoyed making them up based on AMT's current record title "Son Of A Bitches Brew", transcriptions of their chants, their penchant for reworking classic rock titles, their fondness for psychedelic artwork featuring female nudes, a line from Homer's Odyssey (I think), and their 2012 Mayan-Apocalypse-themed tour poster.

1. (soundcheck)
2. Son of A Bitches Brew/Tsuyama Runs the VooDoo Down
3. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Raga (accapella)/Ass-Tronime Dominae-trix/Set The Controls For The Ass Of The Nun/Carefull with That Ass, Eugene
4. Pink Lady Lemonade ...You're From Inner Space/Ya He Ya Ho Wah Wah/The Rosey Tipped Nipples Of Dawn (Pink Lady coda)
5. AMT mistakenly wait for The Mayan Feathered Serpent God, Quetzalcoatl, at the Incan site at Machu Picchu, Peru in the Year 2012.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|