Thread: BASED GOD
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2011, 10:20 AM   #22
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
meh. now you're just being childish. but i'll let you know that as opposed to you, english is not my mother's language. plus i just rushed that post.

i'll still let you know a few more things:
you are listening to lil b the wrong way if you're just looking for some groundbreaking, thought provoking lyrics. it isn't about that, at least not his "swag" stuff. however, his "i'm gay" album is a different story, it's his most serious effort, give it a shot & you'll be surprised.
the themes in this album are enlightening, i'll even strech the line and say life-changing. lil b really DID make me gay (happy).

either way, he's one of the coolest, and most easily likeable people in rap. the way he shifts from hilarious stuff like "bitch i'm paris hilton" to "unchain me" is beyond amazing. and how many musicians do you know who give out their albums for free? he put a link for his album on twitter, for the fans who couldn't afford it.

now let's not be ignorant to the basedgod, or each other.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|