View Single Post
Old 11.21.2010, 05:57 PM   #20
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I can't devote any time to supervision until the new year, but I'm happy to have a crack then.

I don't think physical formats are immediately necessary. Just a .wav or .aiff should be fine. I'd suggest everyone did their own mastering prior to sending. Whoever ends up compiling it doesn't want to be fucking about with that, especially as they may not have a great deal of sympathy for the sounds therein.

Yeah, let me know if you want more of my AMAZING advice.
If the deadline was the end of January, would you be up to co-ordinate it with me? By physical format I
meant a small run of cds or cassettes after everything has been put online. Thank you for your AMAZING advice. Oh and also thank you for putting me in touch with Ed, he sent me a pm on facebook today with a link to the video for YOTL's 'Signal to Earth' that he directed. There's a problem with
a password at the moment, though, so I'll be able to watch it tomorrow. Can't wait.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|