View Single Post
Old 01.19.2019, 08:18 PM   #16
shallow27
children of satan

shallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's assesshallow27 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
And I hope they make as much $$ as they can so they continue to release complete soundboard concerts from their archive! The list of shows available now is enticing enough, and I'm very excited to see what else they share.

I love physical media and eagerly await the next SY archival release (if any), but if they can drop 10 professionally mixed live gigs overnight vs increasingly sporadic "real" releases, I know what I'd prefer...

So I've registered and downloaded the Irvine '90 show in lossless ($13.66 Canadian, fyi). I was excited to see Aaron's thorough notes on the show, then disappointed to see that most of the shows didn't have any notes. Not thrilled with their interface, but am I correct that you only need to register a free account (which does not expire) to download the shows, you don't need to have an ongoing membership/subscription?

At $14 apiece I'll get them all eventually. I really hope this delivery system works well for the band and they keep adding shows!

I just don't like the idea of paying for bootlegs or tapes, I know some live albums have been commercially released over the years and maybe in physical formats I'd buy them (I have some vinyls actually...). I'm glad with this project and it's a good notice that those shows see the light... but I'd rather wait or I'll be resigned with my old versions.
shallow27 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|