View Single Post
Old 05.09.2009, 10:45 PM   #15627
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I tried to play sims once.

after becoming sick of laying about the house, I grew angsty for sex and entertainment. I spent a lot of money on a fancy stereo and waited like a spider for the hot neighbor to come by.

after a few days of no company and a stereo that made me dance whether I wanted to not, I spent the last of my money on a computer to find a job.

the best paying job I could find was a night-shift security job at a warehouse. the money was good, so I thought I had scored.

well, the night shifts made it so I was either sleeping or not home yet when the hot neighbor finally came knocking and I had to hire a maid to keep the place clean. the pizza boxes were piling up and the kitchen caught on fire.

one fateful morning, shortly after the hot neighbor tried yet again to get my pakistani cock, I pulled up to the curb to see a dark-clothed man walking through my front door. as I casually walked toward the front door, he went straight for the computer and out the back. a casual stroll was the fastest I felt like moving.

all hope had collapsed.

I hit the escape key, exited out of the game and deleted that bitch from my hard-drive.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|