Thread: minimal living
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2018, 03:59 PM   #7
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I feel confident in saying there is another thread like this somewhere else on SYG???

Nothing purges your crap like rising floodwaters : )

Losing our home and 85-90% of the stuff inside brings a sobering reality about learning to live with less. We purchased our new home in February and it has soooo much more storage than our old home, but we’ve agreed to not fill our new home with stuff. So-far-so-good, but it’s only been five months......hope I can say the same in five years.

We are currently NOT doing Direct TV, opting instead to use Netflix and Sling TV. I’m giving serious consideration to no longer doing vinyl. I’m not getting rid of my record player so I’m sure I’ll purchase an LP on occasion, but I don’t think I’ll have 10 LP’s five years from now. I’ve mostly been purchasing cassette releases and will continue to do this!

I admire you and your wife’s decision to try and live with less. I seriously doubt either one of you will regret it in the years to come.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|