View Single Post
Old 07.09.2008, 11:14 PM   #614
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
for me, playing to an audience on stage with a band is nothing. they may as well not even be there, there's no real emotional connection (again, this is just me) and there's less pressure on you as an individual, even if you're the so called "leader" because there are other people up there with you to lighten the load..it's way harder for me to just sit and play and sing by myself to one person or five people, no matter how well or how long i've known them.

if i were to be interviewed in a group setting with a band i would just let someone else do most of the talking because i have a problem with talking about my work. i can't listen to it after i finish it either. it would be like watching myself act.