Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2008, 11:21 PM   #80
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Again, I feel slightly out of my depth here but, from a UK perspective, there is almost no coverage of McCain whatsoever. Europe seems convinced that Obama is going to walk it. Personally I'm not so confident. You're right that in a straight fight Obama and Biden would walk away with it, and that's largely what I'm basing my confidence on. But I can't possibly account for the mind-set of an American people that will, at the end of the day decide the whole thing. In terms of political nouse it's a Democrat landslide, in terms of appealing to the American people, I think you maybe right, although you're obviously far better judged than I am to really know.

this is because, like i stated somewhere earlier, the media is horribly skewed to the left. people outside of the country, and people who largely rely on the internet for news, really have no clue what is going on.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|