Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2008, 10:28 PM   #66
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I just listened to it on the World Service. She started quite nervously I thought but improved a lot as she went on. She certainly proved that she wasn't the 'joke' she's being portrayed as in the UK (in a campaigning sense at least - politically she's not even worth thinking about). With that in mind I'd definitely say she did a better job of making McCain look like a credible potential president than McCain seems capable of doing himself. Maybe her appointment wasn't quite as odd as it first seemed.

The 'average Hockey mom' schtick was inevitably pathetic but, I'm sure any republicans listening would've been slightly relieved that she atleast didn't jump out of a giant cake at the beginning. Although is it me or do all Republicans have a problem pronouncing basic words? They're a blooper reel editor's dream. Ironically the best speech I've heard so far at the convention has been ex-Democrat Leiberman's (sp)
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|