View Single Post
Old 02.05.2010, 03:18 PM   #87
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, quite a depressing day. I got up early again and went swimming with some buddies and since then I've not been doing anything at all. I was supposed to hang out with my girlfriend but she's not answering either of her phones. Now for me this would be a thing to worry about as she always has a phone on her when she's outside... and failing that she's always in her house but there's no reply at her landline. That's strange. I need to ask her to get dropped off at my house tomorrow for when we go to my sister's birthday party. So yeah, I've basically been sitting doing nothing... read about 30 pages of JG Ballard's Crash but kept getting interrupted and it made me lose concentration in it. I've downloaded about 20 albums today already and I bet I won't get through all the albums I've downloaded in the next few weeks as my slsk has been running like crazy recently. I also made a pledge to buy more music but where the hell will I get money from? I actually got a job working at a football stadium selling food but quit after one shift as football fans are (generally) nasty moronic drunks. Being called an idiot by the very definition of idiocy and having money thrown at me is not worth the shitty £5 an hour I would get from working there. I also went to a recruitment day at the local cinema but the chances of me getting the 15 available positions there is impossible considering that among the 300 people there, most of them were older and had further education. The people that interviewed everyone were so fake though, with their cleancut suits and forced smile... they work at the local CINEMA, it's not exactly a place I'd want to be when I'm 40. But whatever, life isn't bad.

My mood however is elevated by listening to Andy Robbins
http://www.myspace.com/andyrobbinsandyrobbinstrio

I posted a thread on him but in usual SYG no one gave a shit.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|