View Single Post
Old 12.12.2012, 10:10 AM   #126
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
great info Chris!!

the cover photoshop thing is really interesting. Nerd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
i'm facinated by this. at first i thought it may be a backing tape they'd used in the show, but then people said that the original boot didn't have the 2 vocal tracks. then i thought it may be Lee, but it's definitely Thurston. wierd.

i wonder if all the songs were actually recorded at ther Smart Bar or if they've done some jiggery-pokery and cut out a bad performance from here and dropepd in a killer performance from another gig?!?

I thought of this too... I was wondering if the 2nd vocal is actually from ANOTHER 85 show that they recorded multi-tracked -- and then just threw that vocal on top of this one? Would make more sense archival wise than recording a new vocal a hundred years later wouldn't it?